International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
China Trip

The Countdown Begins

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello Everybody!
The excitment is building as we are only three weeks out from out adventure to begin. I hope everybody gets to learn a little bit about me, and also China as I blog through this experiance. I curently live in Verona, Wisconsin. I will be a senior next year and couldn't be more excited. I like hanging out with my friends, playing tennis, and having a good time. I can't wait to experience the culture and beauty of China. Hopefully you all will enjoy following my blog and learning more about this exciting nation.

2 comments:

Rachel Castlen said...

Yeah! We are so excited to get to hear about your experience as you travel!

Unknown said...

We will be with you every step of the way! Yeah!!

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture